Mold Damage Cannot Wait in Plantation
Hire SERVPRO Mold Damage Cleanup for Plantation Properties
Whether you have a home or sizable commercial property in Plantation, mildew and black mold infestations are the type of problem many people do not see coming. You could spy a patch or two of mold around showers and tubs, but if you see colonies growing on ceilings or walls, this points to a more significant problem. Proper mold remediation is challenging, making it a task you never want to do as a DIY. Possible hazards and structural damage could occur wherever mold starts to colonize. To remain safe and get results, hiring SERVPRO for proper mold cleanup will make your property Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Why Call Skilled SERVPRO Technicians for Mold Damage in Plantation?
Our SERVPRO team includes IICRC-certified and highly trained specialists who use the best methods and equipment to correctly complete mold damage in Plantation. Are you still unsure about calling for professional remediation assistance? If you see one or more of the following, we can be there to help in as little as four hours:
- Any visible mold patches that develop on ceilings, walls, under cabinets or carpeting, and more.
- Musty, strong odors that come about within your home or business.
- Excessive humidity within the building.
- A recent issue with the plumbing or water-related emergencies that may not have gotten addressed quickly enough.
Why Not Attempt Mold Cleanup as a DIY?
Whenever someone without the right equipment, protective gear, or training tries their hand at mold cleanup, you open up the door for further damage and a host of possible hazards. Many people also fail to realize that mold is everywhere inside and outside the home, making it impossible to eradicate. Companies and products that claim mold removal are false. Instead, hiring professionals will ensure the safest, most efficient process for cleanup.
Both commercial and residential properties have a range of organic materials, including wood, carpeting, paper, cotton, and more. Mold thrives and colonizes whenever you have a catalyst such as excessive moisture, higher temperatures, and organic food sources. Our IICRC-certified technicians understand how mold works and know how to address all situations in the safest manner possible.
Facts About Mold that Many People May Not Realize
There are many reasons that mold remediation is challenging, including:
- Mold is often difficult to find to the untrained eye. You may also have a hidden leak in your plumbing behind walls, under your flooring, or beneath cabinets.
- Mold spores are microscopic and can quickly become airborne. The tiny spores latch onto our clothing, hair, pets, and other items on your property. Mold can even come through open windows and travel through your HVAC ductwork.
SERVPRO is available to handle your mold issue with care. We put suitable containment measures in place while we work and do our best to keep spores from dislodging and traveling into unaffected areas of your property.
Why Can You Trust SERVPRO for Quality Mold Restoration?
We have a team of SERVPRO technicians who have undergone immense training, certification, and hours of experience on mold remediation projects. We know and understand mold characteristics and how to address them efficiently and safely to keep them from returning immediately. We have a process that usually includes:
- Assessment and thorough inspection to determine the source of moisture.
- We look at all impacted areas to see where mold has spread, any materials that might be salvageable, and whether or not there is structural damage.
- Our team then carefully cleans mold, including patches within your ductwork, behind walls, under carpeting and cabinets, or above your ceiling panels.
SERVPRO of Plantation/Sunrise SE is the team you need on the job when you require help with mold damage. Reach out and call 24 hours a day at (954) 280-8282 to mobilize a crew. You can also request assistance online at your earliest convenience.