About SERVPRO of Plantation / Sunrise SE
Owners of SERVPRO of Plantation / Sunrise SE
We have become a widespread network of experienced SERVPRO branches serving communities throughout Broward County like Plantation and Fort Lauderdale. We can manage disasters of all sizes and types, including the severe storm damage homes in our area have experienced over the years. With the leadership of Michael Panster and our long-term management, we can rapidly resolve disasters to area residences.
We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster
In a disaster like a busted pipe or flooding in your residence, mitigation needs to get started as soon as possible. Being faster to catastrophes for our SERVPRO team starts with our preparation at our warehouse, stocking our Green Fleet of service vehicles with cleaning products, extractors, drying tools, and other helpful equipment.
Technicians with the Training to Help
Having skilled professionals after water, fire, storm, and flood damages is critical. Our SERVPRO team knows what your property needs in its earliest mitigation stages and through the full restoration of the residence. Our industry knowledge continues to grow with each passing year, with our roster cross-training in new niches of restoration with in-house training programs and new certifications through standard-setting firms like:
- IICRC - Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- OSHA - Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- ABRA - American Bio Recovery Association
- NADCA - National Air Duct Cleaning Association
- NORMI - National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors
More Than Restoration for Plantation and Sunrise
Deep cleaning and restoration are what our SERVPRO team is known for. Still, we also work to reach out to our communities through organizations, non-profits, and programs designed to improve the lives of those in our communities around the Greater Fort Lauderdale area.
Full-Service Contractors for All Emergencies
Our general contractor license is the advantage of SERVPRO for restoration and recovery. With these experienced professionals on our roster, we can offer full-service remediation and restoration solutions for homes and businesses. From early controlled demolition to more complex repairs and reconstruction, our qualifications and licenses allow for a quick transition between recovery phases following a disaster.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician