Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Plantation is the fastest company to handle any sized residential or commercial loss in Plantation. When you first call, no matter the time of day or day of the week, you will speak immediately with a member of our team who will mobilize a crew to get onsite faster than any other company. Our on-call staff have vehicles that are fully equipped so that they can head directly to your loss and begin the mitigation process as soon as they arrive.
Why are we so focused on a speedy response? It's about your customer experience with us. We understand that if you are calling us for emergency service, you are having a bad day. Our being fast to respond and be onsite is one of the ways we work to reduce the stress, worry and anxiety that you might experience. In your moment of need, we will be there 24/7, to provide you with extraordinary care and minimize the disruption that an emergency can cause to your life and home or business.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (954) 280-8282
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Plantation / Sunrise SE arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.